30 January 2010

Tax deals?

I'm missing the days of CompUSA when I would get a billion things for free with my tax software... anyway Amazon sent me a heads-up with their upcoming sales:

-January 24-30   Save at least 25% on H&R Block At Home

-January 31-Feb 6   Save at least 25% on TurboTax

-February 7-13   Save at least 25% on H&R Block At Home

-February 14-27 (2 weeks)   Save at least 25% on TurboTax

-March 21-27   Save at least 25% on H&R Block At Home

http://tinyurl.com/ygzlt2q

Personally, I'm a fan of ex-TaxCut H&R Block ever since I switched because TurboTax came with some wonderful malware a few years back. I just picked up the Deluxe (w/out state) for $20. And remember that payment is also deductible...

Maryland folks: Remember! MD offers a free interview-style at marylandtaxes.com

Disclaimer: The link above IS a referral link to my Amazon Associates account.