25 January 2010

Robot Chicken

We've been trying to catch up. I had noticed on the TiVo that the episode titles started to tell a story. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Robot_Chicken_episodes#Season_4:_2008-2009

When listed in production (DVD) order, the episode titles of the first 10 episodes of Season 4 spell out a message:

  • Help Me
  • I'm Trapped
  • In a DVD Factory
  • They Took My Thumbs
  • Two Weeks Without Food
  • Tell My Mom
  • I Love Her
  • But Not In That Way
  • Love, Maurice
  • P.S. Yes, In That Way

The last 10 episodes follow a similar pattern with a new message referring back to the first one, starting with episodes 411:

  • Dear Consumer
  • We Are a Humble Factory
  • Maurice Was Caught
  • Unionizing Our Labor
  • President Hu Forbids It
  • Due to Constraints of Time and Budget
  • The Ramblings of Maurice
  • Cannot Be Erased, So Sorry
  • Please Do Not Notify Our Contractors
  • Especially the Animal Keith Crofford!


--
"Curse my intensely burning apathy!"
 - Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz